Wednesday, May 4, 2011

In case anyone out there needs to hear this...

The best reminder that you should always do what is right for you and your family is to do something that is NOT right for you and your family.

Sleep eludes us again. Last night and today - for reasons I will not go into because I'm tired and I've been self-flagellating even though I really did think it was best at the time - I decided to let Reid cry a little. And by a little, I mean 5 minutes here and there. Not hours.

It's not right for us. It is JUST NOT right for us. Reid is over it, but I've been a wreck all day.

So rather than dwell on it (more than I have, that is) I am going to be thankful for the reminder and move on.

And eat my feelings a little. Because chocolate, it is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment