Thursday, August 19, 2010

Judgment Call

I feel like we've really gotten to know Reid better in the past few days. When he's driving the Fuss Bus for seemingly no reason, he's tired and will be asleep soon if we quit trying to pacify him. If he starts his patented Eat 'n' Punch, that means he needs to burp. That sound that sounds sort of like he's fussing and sort of like he's choking? That's a LAUGH! But...what do you do when you suspect a Category 5 Diaper Emergency on a peacefully sleeping baby?

Wake him? He'll be crabby.
Leave it? It could leak.
Wake him? But I could still possibly get a shower today.
Leave it? He could get diaper rash.

I guess since he is peaceful, I will leave it for now. He'd let me know if it was bothering him. But I'm putting a bucket under his bouncy chair just in case.

UPDATE: It's okay. It turns out the bouncy seat cover is very easy to remove and totally machine washable. And now I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment